Learn About The New Echo Dot 4th Generation
- Echo Dot is a smart speaker that can be operated by voice – even from distance. Alexa can speak both English & Hindi, and new features are added automatically
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) with clock has a new spherical design and improved bass performance compared to Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
- Comes with an LED display that shows time, outdoor temperature or timers. Tap the top to snooze. The light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness, day or night.
- Hands-free music control: Stream millions of songs in your favorite language from Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, JioSaavn, Gaana, or Apple Music
- Versatile usage: use Echo Dot as a standalone speaker or connect it to other speakers/headphones to enjoy audio on your favorite devices. Or simply pair your phone with Echo Dot and use it as a Bluetooth speaker
- Get started with Smart home: It is simple to make your home smart and use voice to control lights, ACs, TVs, geysers, water motors and more
- Voice makes everything simple: Just ask Alexa to easily pay your bills, get news, weather, cricket scores, nursery rhymes and stories!
- Your Echo devices come with multiple layers of privacy protection. From microphone off button to the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, you have transparency and control over your Alexa experience.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s voice on Alexa
Make your everyday conversations more interesting with Amit ji. Get access to his father’s poetry, life stories, movie experiences, inspirational quotes, tongue twisters, weather updates and much more in his iconic voice. To buy this experience on your Echo device, just say, “Alexa, introduce me to Amit ji.”“
- Want to speak to Alexa in Hindi?
You can change your device language to English/हिन्दी via the Language options inside the Device settings on the Alexa App. If you don’t see this option, please make sure you have the latest software update on your Echo device and the latest version of the Alexa app. To speak to Alexa in Hindi, just ask, “Alexa, speak in Hindi.“
Alexa, the brain behind Echo Dot, is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter. The more you use Dot, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns and vocabulary. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question – just ask and Alexa will respond instantly.
Echo Dot streams music from Amazon Prime Music, JioSaavn, Gaana, Hungama Music and Spotify – just ask for your favorite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. Access songs in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Kannada and more. With Amazon Prime Music and Spotify, you can also create and manage your personal playlist.